Golf Membership Card
All prices are net; inclusive of all taxes including 10%VAT and 10% Special Consumption Taxes (where applicable).
- Published Rate is available to the public. Pricing of 18 holes (including caddie fee) is US$ 95net Weekdays & US$105net Weekends
- The membership covers green fees only and excludes the caddie ($15net) and cart ($30net per cart) fee.
Member Guest Green Fee
- Rate is valid to all guests when accompanied by a member. Guest must be accompanied by a member, no exceptions made.
- Pricing of 18 holes (including caddie fee) is US$ 60net Weekdays & US$70net Weekends
All of the following memberships include
- IMG Sports Club Participation. Please visit to www.imgsports.com
- 10% Discount on Food and Beverage & Golf Merchandise at the Club.
- Advanced/Preferred Tee Times and F&B Reservations
- Member Guest Green Fees at Ocean Dunes Golf Club
- Discount green fees for guests of members when accompanied by a member
- Discount room rate at Novotel Phan Thiet, Novotel Dalat & Sofitel Dalat Palace
- Discount rate at Sedona Town Club in Ho Chi Minh City
- Membership can be transferred for a fee of 10% of the current sales price
- Special Green Fees of US$50 (Weekday) & US$60 (Weekend) at Hanoi Golf Club, valid to 31 Dec 2008
Individual memberships are available to individuals eighteen years of age & over.
Individual members shall be entitled to full use of the Club & facilities.
Pricing - US$13,800
Annual fee in 2007 - US$400
Memberships are available to individual family to full use of the Club & facilities (member, spouse & dependents under the age of 18).
Pricing – US$17,300
Annual fee in 2007 – US$400
Corporate Memberships are owned and issued in the name of a corporation. Companies, partnerships or unincorporated associations may apply to become Corporate Members. Nominated persons or their family shall be entitled to full use of the Club and facilities (dependents under the age of 18)
Corporations may from time to time nominate another individual (s) to replace the exiting nominated individual (s) upon payment of the required Re-nomination Fee of US$250 and settlement of any outstanding bills.
Corporate (1 nominee) – US$18,300
Corporate (2 nominees) – US$28,900
Corporate (1 fixed nominee + 1 floating) – US$38,900
Annual fee in 2007 – US$400 per nominee or floating card
Additional Nominees to Corporate Membership
Additional Nominee must be combined with a corporate membership. This is the fee to add another nominee to an existing corporate membership.
Pricing - US$11,000 per nominee
Annual fee in 2007 – US$400
Annual Dues are calculated from the month of becoming a Member until the end of that calendar year--prorated for that calendar year. Thereafter, Annual Dues will be billed in December for the coming calendar year. Those Members paying their Annual Dues in December for the coming calendar year will receive a 10% discount in their total Annual Dues due for the coming year. Annual dues paid after March 31st will accrue a late fee penalty of $30 per quarter. This late fee cannot be prorated.
Convertible Annual Membership (CA)
The CA memberships allow the individual full membership privileges for the duration of 12 months. At the end of 12-month period, the CA membership holder may subject to club approval, extend for further one year, upon payment of an additional annual fee.
The CA memberships are non-transferable.
The CA membership holder has the option to upgrade to a fully transferable Individual Membership at any time during the 12-month period from the date on which the CA membership was initially purchased.
Should the CA membership holder decides to upgrade to a fully transferable Individual Membership, the club will credit the full cost the CA membership towards the purchase of fully transferable Individual Membership. Hence, at the time of conversation, the CA membership holder will only pay the difference between the current selling price and the amount which he/she already paid for the CA membership.
Pricing – US$2,000 per person / per year